Kingdom University offers partial scholarships that cover the total tuition fees throughout the student’s study at the university.
The following partial scholarships are available:
- 20% Bachelor in Law.
- 30% Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- 25% MSc in Digital Finance and Financial Technology (Fintech).
- 20% Bachelor of Science in Business Management.
- 40% Bachelor of Science in Finance and Accounting.
- 40% Bachelor of Science in Finance and Banking.
- 30% Bachelor of Architecture Engineering “for high school graduates with 90% and above”.
- 30% Bachelor of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- 60% Bachelor in Interior Design.
The university offers additional partial scholarships in other cases, such as: registering brothers or friends.
These partial scholarships are awarded to all students without regard to their year of high school graduation and academic grades, with the exception of the Bachelor of Architecture Engineering program.