Ms. Sheila Macalino Sison
Ms. Sheila Macalino Sison
Head of Strategic Planning and Governance Unit
- Doctor of Business Management (DBM, in progress), University of St. Louis Tuguegarao, Philippines
- Masters in Business Administration, MBA, 2001, University of St. Louis Tuguegarao, Philippines
- BSC major in Management, 1998, University of St. Louis Tuguegarao, Philippines
- September 2009 - present: Full-time Lecturer, Kingdom University, Kingdom of Bahrain
- October 2013 - January 2017: Couse Coordinator (IT, MIS, Math, Economics), Kingdom University, Kingdom of Bahrain
- September 2007 - August 2009: Full-time Lecturer, College of Administrative and Financial Sciences, AMA International University, Kingdom of Bahrain
- June 1998 - March 2006: Full-time College/University Senior Instructor, College of Accountancy and Commerce, University of St. Louis Tuguegarao, Philippines
- June 2005 - March 2006: Head for Commerce Department, College of Accountancy and Commerce, University of Saint Louis Tuguegarao, Philippines
- Professor Saad Darwish, Umair Ahmed, Dr. Venus D. Bunagan, Ms. Sheila M. Sison, Women Entrepreneurs (WE): Reshaping and Sustaining the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Economy, EAMMIS 2021, LNNS Vol. 239, pp. 455–466, 2021, SPRINGER
- Venus D. Bunagan and Sheila M. Sison, Promoting Women Entrepreneurs: Challenges and Successes, International Journal of Arts and Commerce ISSN: 1929-7106, Volume 9, Issue No. 6, Pages 39-50, 2020
- Venus D. Bunagan, Sheila M. Sison, and Joji Abey, The International Financial Reporting Practices of Selected Entrepreneurs: Official Mandate of the Kingdom of Bahrain, International Journal of Arts and Commerce ISSN: 1929-7106, 2020
- Venus D. Bunagan, Sheila M. Sison, and Hana Karaoui, The Correlates of Business Administration Programme, Industrial Training and Labor Market Needs: A Comparative Review with CBA of KU 2021, PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION (2020) 57(9): 2733-2741 ISSN: 00333077
- Venus D. Bunagan and Sheila M. Sison, Entrepreneurial Culture and Orientations of SME Owners/Managers in the Kingdom of Bahrain, Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship Development, June 2019, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 60-70, American Research Institute for Policy Development
- Iqbal Thonse Hawaldar., Lokesha Lokesha, K. Abhaya Kumar, Prakash Pinto, and Sheila M.Sison (2017), Performance Analysis of Commercial Banks in the Kingdom of Bahrain (2001-2015), International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues (IJEFI), Vol. 7(3), pp. 729-737, ISSN: 2146-4138.
- Iqbal Thonse Hawaldar, Lokesh Lokesh and Sheila Sison Biso (2016), An Empirical Analysis of Performance of Retail and Wholesale Islamic Banks in Bahrain, American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS), Vol. 20(1), pp. 137-147, ISSN (Print) 2313-4410, ISSN (Online) 2313-4402, Published by Global Society of Scientific Research and Researchers, USA.
- Iqbal Thonse Hawaldar., Lokesh Lokesh, Sheila Sison Biso, and Nympha Rita Joseph (2016), Factors Affecting Leaders’ Behaviour: A Study of Bahrain Banking Sector, British Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences, Vol. 12(1), pp. 11-21, Publishing by British Journals, UK.