“The vision of the KU Financial Affairs Department is to be a leading finance service provider to the university’s stakeholders that is consistent with the University’s vision, international standards and regulatory guidelines of the nation.”
“The mission of the KU Financial Affairs Department is to provide quality financial resource management and services to ensure the attainment of the University’s mission and strategic plan.”
Welcome to the Financial Affairs Department!
The Financial Affairs team are committed to support and assist the University students, staff and relevant stakeholders with clear, timely, accurate, complete and personalized financial information and services.
We strive to achieve integrity, quality, and leadership in our services through a keen spirit of teamwork and cooperation to support the accomplishment of assignments by the KU’s stakeholders.
With best wishes.
Mrs. Noora Ali Mohamed Khalfan
Acting Head-Financial Affairs Department
KU Financial Affairs Department delivers high quality accounting and financial services to its stakeholders and seeks to maximize its services to meet the university’s strategic goals and objectives.
The Financial Affairs Department is responsible for the following:
- Receive and collect revenues according to the university’s regulations and procedures.
- Record all financial transactions in the ledger accounts such as payables, receivables and fixed assets.
- Perform Bank reconciliation.
- Ensure early collection of receivables and timely payments of obligations.
- Comply with all financial requirements imposed by regulators and accreditors bodies in Bahrain.
- Prepare information related to all financial matters which includes budgeting and financial reporting.
|Mrs. Noora Ali Khalfan||Financial Affairs Department||Financial Affairs Department||Acting Head of Financial Affairs Departmentemail@example.com|
|Mrs. Eman Abdelrahman Gheith||Financial Affairs Department||Financial Affairs Department||Senior Accountantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Maryam Khaled AlKooheji||Financial Affairs Department||Financial Affairs Department||Accountantemail@example.com|
|Mr. Mohammed Abdulwahed Ahmed||Financial Affairs Department||Financial Affairs Department||Accountantfirstname.lastname@example.org|