Dr. Khalid Walid Mansour
Dr. Khalid Walid Mansour
- Ph.D. in Computer Science- Artificial Intelligence / Swinburne University of Technology / Melbourne / Australia, 2014. Thesis title: "Coordination of Concurrent One-to-Many Negotiations in Multi-Agent Systems".
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) / The University of Jordan / Jordan, 2008, (GPA: 3.94 / 4, rating "Excellent").
- M.Sc. in in Computer Information Systems (CIS) / The Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences / Jordan, 2004, (Average: 89.3 %, rating "Excellent").
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Zarqa University / Jordan, 2001, (Average: 88.5%, rating "Excellent").
- 40 credit hours completed at the University of Massachussets-Boston/ USA,1996, (GPA: 3.29/4, rating "V.good").
- September, 2022 - Present: Dean of the College of Information Technology, Kingdom University / Bahrain.
- September, 2020 - August, 2022: Head of department of data science and artificial intelligence, Zarqa University / Jordan.
- September, 2016 – August, 2020: Head of department of computer science, Zarqa university / Jordan.
- March, 2014 – August, 2016: Assistant professor of computer science at the management information systems department / Zarqa University.
- March 2010 - December 2013: Sessional academic staff member at Swinburne University of Technology / Melbourne / Australia. Tutored (teaching assistant and supervisor) several subjects such as professional project and Java programming.
- 2008 - 2009: Lecturer at the software engineering department / Faculty of Science and Information Technology / Zarqa University / Jordan.
- 2004 - 2009: Lecturer at the computer science department / Faculty of science and information technology / Zarqa University /Jordan.
- K. Mansour, Khaled W. Mahmoud. A new Approach for Textual Password Hardening Using Keystroke Latency Times. IAJIT, 2020. (Impcat factor 0.669)
- K. Mansour. A Hybrid Concession Mechanism for Negotiating Software Agents in Competitive Environments. International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools. Accepted paper, 2020. (Impact factor 0.849)
- K. Mansour. Trends of web service composition. International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, 8:3540 – 3548, 12 2019.
- K. Mansour. A new mechanism for textual password hardening using adopted typing rhythm, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Future Networks and Distributed Systems, 2018.
- B. Eid Fayyadh, K. Mansour, K. W. Mahmoud. A New Password Authentication Mechanism Using 2D Shapes, 2018 8th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT), 2018.
- Khaled W. Mahmoud, Khalid Mansour, and Alaa Makableh. Detecting Password File Theft using Predefined Time-Delays between Certain Password Characters. Journal of Telecommunicatins and Information Technology, 4: 101-108, 2017
- D. Almajali, K. Mansour, R. Masa’deh, and M. Maqableh. The impact of electronic supply chain management usage on firms performance.
International Journal of Communications, Network and System Sciences, 9:280–293, 06 2016.
- K. Mansour and K. Ryszard. Coordinating the Bidding Strategy in Multiissue Multiobject Negotiation With Single and Multiple Providers . IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 45(10):2261–2272, 2015. (Impact factor: 10.387)
- K. Mansour and R. Kowalczyk. Preference Based Automated Negotiation for Service Procurement in Multi-Agent Systems. In the Proc. of IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology, (IAT 2014).
- K. Mansour and R. Kowalczyk. An Approach to One-to-Many Concurrent Negotiation. Group Decision and Negotiation, (February 2014): 1–22, 2014. (Impact factor: 2.01)
- K. Mansour, R. Kowalczyk, and M. Wosko. Aspects of Coordinating the Bidding Strategy in Concurrent One-to-Many Negotiation. In Knowledge Engineering and Management, 103-115. Springer, 2014.
- K. Mansour and R. Kowalczyk. On Dynamic Negotiation Strategy for Concurrent Negotiation over Distinct Objects. In Marsa-Maestre, I.; Lopez- Carmona,M.A.; Ito, T.; Zhang, M.; Bai, Q.; Fujita, K. (Eds.), Novel Insights in Agent based Complex Automated Negotiation, Vol 535, Springer, 2014.
- M. Wosko, I. Moser, and K. Mansour. Scheduling for Optimal Response Times In Queues of Stochastic Workflows. LectureNotesinComputerScience,
8272:502-513, Springer, 2013.
- M. Wosko, I. Moser, and K. Mansour. Resource Allocation for Multiple Workflows under Execution Time Uncertainty. In The 8th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Engineering (ISKE2013), Shenzhen, China, 2013. (Accepted on 28-Aug-2013).
- K. Mansour and R. Kowalczyk. On Dynamic Negotiation Strategy for Concurrent Negotiation over Distinct Objects. The 5th International
Workshop on Agent- Based Complex Automated Negotiations (ACAN) at AAMAS, 65-72, 2012.
- K. Mansour. Managing Concurrent Negotiations in Multi-agent Systems. Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, 7310:380-383, Springer, 2012.
- K. Mansour, R. Kowalczyk, and M. B. Chhetri. On Effective Quality of Service Negotiation. In the Proc. of the 12th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, 684-685, 2012.
- K. Mansour, R. Kowalczyk, and M. Wosko. Concurrent Negotiation over Quality of Service. In the Proc. of the IEEE Ninth International Conference on Services Computing, 446-453, 2012.
- K. Mansour and R. Kowalczyk. A Meta-Strategy for Coordinating of One-to- Many Negotiation over Multiple Issues. In Y. Wang and T. Li,
editors, Foundations of Intelligent Systems, 343-353, Springer, 2011.
- K. Mansour, R. Kowalczyk, and B. Q. Vo. Real-time Coordination of Concurrent Multiple Bilateral Negotiations under Time Constraints. Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, 6464:385-394, Springer, 2010.
- K. Mansour and F. Nazareth. The Effect of Work-Related Attitudes on the Quality of Service Delivered by Call Centers. International Journal of Applied Research in Business Administration and Economics, 1(1): p. 1 – 26, 2012.