Dr. Joji Abey
Dr. Joji Abey
- Ph.D in Commerce, Karpagam University,India.2015
- MSc in Finance and Control, Bharathiyar University, India.2002
- BSc in Commerce in Computer Application, Kerala University, India.1997
- September 2015 - Present: .Assistant Professor, College of Business Administration, Kingdom University, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- March 2015 - August 2015: Assistant Professor, College of Administrative and Financial Sciences, AMA International University, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- January 2007 - 2015: Lecturer, College of Administrative and Financial Sciences, AMA International University, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- June 2002 - March 2005: Lecturer, Department of Commerce, St. Cyril’s College, Adour, Kerala, India.
- March 3rd to 5th April 2006: Assistant Manager, Merry Land Motors, Adoor, Kerala India.
- April 2004 - March 2006: Audit Assistant, (Part time) Mathew Thomas & Associates.
- Mutual Fund: Investors Perception on Investment, International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research ISSN 2307-4531, Volume 34 No:3, May 2017, pages 51-55
- Mounting Role of Bancassurance in India, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol 7, No:4, April 2016 . pages 51- 58.
- A Review on Bancassurance Model, Researchers World International Referred Journal 2012. Pages 111 -115. Co-author. Dr. M. Gomatheeswaran.
- Mutual fund an ultimate Investment Vehicle, Researchers World Internationa; Referred Journal 2013, pages 66-70. Co-author. Dr. M. Gomatheeswaran.
- Bancassurance : a comparative study on customer satisfaction towards Public and private sector banks in Pathanamthitta District, International Journa; of Engineering and Social Science 2013, page 12-18. ISSN€:2319 -1813 ISSN(p): 2319 -1805. Co-author. Dr. M. Gomatheeswaran.
- Transformational; leadership Style and Knowledge management in the private sector firms in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Indian Journal of Commerce and Management studies 2012. Vol: III, Issue-3 , pages 44 -49.EISSN:2229-5674,ISSN:2249 -0310. Co-author. Latha. R.
- A Review on Social Network and Lonelines in Elderly, Social Work Chronicle Journal 2012, Vol :I, Issue -2, pages 107-119. Co-author. Latha. R.