Dr. Abd-elsattar Kaadan
Dr. Abd-elsattar Kaadan
Architecture Engineering & Design
- Ph.D. in Design and Management of Environment and Landscape, Dissertation: “Sustainable UrbanScape Design in Hot Climates (Arabian Gulf Cities)” with grade Excellent, SAPIENZA University of Rome, ITALY.
- M.Sc. in Sustainable Architecture and Landscape, Thesis: “Landscape Architecture for Sustainable Development”, University IUAV of Venice, ITALY.
- B.Sc. in Architecture, Thesis: “Historical Studies and Restoration of Khan Kurt Beg in the UNESCO Ancient site of Aleppo”, SAPIENZA University of Rome, ITALY.
- 2019 – Present: Assistant Professor, College of Architecture Engineering and Design, Kingdom University, Riffa, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN
- 2016 – 2018: Consultant, AK architecture, Heidelberg, Baden Württemberg, GERMANY
- May 2016 – Jul 2016: Guest Researcher, LTU – Luleå University of Technology, Luleå, SWEDEN
- 2013 – 2015: Lecturer & Head of Quality Assurance, College of Architecture Engineering and Design, Kingdom University, Riffa, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN
- 2013 – Jul 2013: Int. Researcher, Fraunhofer Italia – IEC, Bolzano, South Tyrol, ITALY
- 2012 – Mar 2013: Int. Researcher, SAPIENZA University of Rome, Roma, ITALY
- 2011 – 2012: Lecturer, College of Architecture and Planning, UoD – University of Dammam, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
- 2007 – 2011: Co-Architect, Architectural Consulting Firms, Venice & Rome, ITALY
- The Bioclimatic Design as a Sustainable Urban Scape Methodology for Human Comfort in Hot Climates, WASET - Part XI, London, UNITED KINGDOM, 2019.
- Research – Future Sustainable Livable Cities in Sensitive Cold Climate, City of Luleå, Norbotten, LTU, Luleå, SWEDEN. 2016.
- ETTIJAH Project – Sustainable Living/Working Space in Hot Climate, KU, Riffa, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN, 2015.
- Public Transportation in Bahrain, “Biking – Sustainable Transportation Design in a Several Climates”, KU, Riffa, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN,2014.
- ‘Città di Dubai Il Paesaggio Urbano Contemporaneo. Letture Prospettive. ISBN 978-88-204-4561-4 (Italian Edition), Franco Angelli, Milano, ITALY, 2013.
- Urban Bio Climatic Design in Hot Climate, Cities Innovation, Fraunhofer IEC, Bolzano, ITALY, 2013.
- Development of Architectural Teaching “Basic Design Studio”, UoD Dammam, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA, 2012.
- BIVP – Building Integrated Photovoltaic (City of Aleppo), Renewable Energy, EURAC Research, Bolzano, ITALY, 2010.
- Doors and Windows in ‘’Studies on Typology’’ Venice Summer Academy, TU Dortmund & IUAV Venice, (English Edition), GERMANY, 2008.