Kingdom University (KU) aim is to recruit and retain a diverse talent of qualified and experienced educators and administrators, providing them with the environment and opportunity to flourish in their relevant disciplines. KU is a licensed and accredited Private University by the Ministry of Education at the Kingdom of Bahrain and is located in Riffa at a remarkable Campus with all modern educational amenities. KU includes four Colleges: College of Business Administration, College of Engineering and Design, College of Information Technology, and College of Law. Each college offers academic programs in a large number of disciplines.
Applying to Kingdom University:
- While we thank all applicants for their interest in joining KU team, only those under serious consideration will be contacted for a follow-up interview.
- Should your application be incompatible with our current requirements, your CV will be kept on-records for future employment opportunities.
- Faculty candidates must be graduates from accredited and reputable universities, with successful university teaching experience and research published in internationally recognized high-ranking journals.
- We encourage all interested applicants to send their CVs to us via recruitment e-mail.
- Full-time faculty are usually appointed prior to the fall semester of each academic year, recruitment of adjunct/part-time faculty is conducted before each academic semester depending upon the needs of the University.
Join our team .. we are shaping the future of education !