To apply at the Kingdom University, applicants should provide the following documents:
- General secondary school certificate (Tawjihia) and transcript for government schools in Bahrain and GCC.
- High school certificates and transcript from private schools approved by the Ministry of Education in Bahrain (including private schools inside and outside Bahrain).
- Equivalent letter or high school certificate from the Ministry of Education for those who:
- Graduated from private school in Bahrain; or
- Obtained their high school certificate from outside Bahrain (excluding GCC Government Schools)
- Any other qualifications equivalent to Bahrain’s secondary school certificate (Tawjihia) that is recognized by the Ministry of Education in Bahrain.
- A copy of a valid passport
- A copy of a valid CPR (Identification)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Medical examination report
- Conduct certificate
Additional documents for Transfer applicants must also include:
- Official transcript from the previous higher education institution, stamped by the HEC for Private University.
- Withdrawal letter or graduation certificate from the previous higher education institution, stamped by the HEC for Private University
- Course descriptions for credit transfer approval.
A course can be given the status of equivalent if:
- The course which the student has previously studied matches at least 70% of the equivalent course description.
- The student has completed the credit hours for the course in the previous university and has achieved a Grade C or above.
- A maximum of 66% of the program to which the student is transferring can be recognized through the course(s) that have been given approved equivalency status.
- Higher Education Council (HEC) approval is required for all courses that are given equivalence status.