“The vision of KU Accreditation and Quality Assurance Center is to make the university an eminent institution by promoting and enhancing quality assurance culture across the University”.
“The mission of KU Accreditation and Quality Assurance Center is to support and guide the University in achieving its strategic vision through continuous evaluation and monitoring of the implementation of regional and international quality and accreditation requirements at KU’’.
Welcome to Accreditation and Quality Assurance Center!
Quality Assurance system is increasingly becoming more imperative in the academic and administrative domains of Higher Education Institutions. The strategic role of Accreditation and Quality Assurance Center (AQAC) is to achieve relevant compliance to meet regulatory requirements, promote and enhance quality culture. We arecommitted to deliver industry ready graduates by ensuring the quality of teaching, leaning, assessment, curricula, academic research, community engagement and efficient operation at Kingdom University.
With best wishes,
Prof. Iqbal Thonse Hawaldar
Director for Accreditation and Quality Assurance Center
The Accreditation and Quality Assurance Center (AQAC) has been established during the academic year 2013-2014. The major role of AQAC at KU is to promote and administer the established guidelines of the regional and international regulatory bodies across the functions of the University. It strives to deliver a high quality of academic and operational services thereby committed to deliver high stakeholders’ satisfaction.
AQAC continuously monitors, evaluates and applies internal quality management system through systematic procedures thereby, provides its best support in achieving the University’s strategic vision of being an eminent University for its quality of academic programs, research and community engagement, contributing to the economic development of the region.
- Assist and support the University in achieving its strategic vision, mission, and goals through quality and accreditation initiatives and development of its academic and support areas.
- Establish best practices on the internal capacity building, promote “quality culture” and improve performance within the University community.
- Implement quality frameworks and standards that are benchmarked with national, regional and international best practices and tenets.
- Build review, measurement and evaluation systems to improve the quality standards of academic, research, community engagement, support units and services within the University.
- Oversee all of the quality assurance and enhancement processes governing the KU’s academic provision.
- Liaise with the relevant external and regulatory bodies or associations to ensure that KU aligns with best sector practice for quality assurance and enhancement.
- Lead and monitor the formulation, review and enforcement of strategies, policies, and procedures geared towards quality assurance and enhancement.
- Formulate quality standards to carry out internal reviews and audits of both academic and support units in the University.
- Facilitate the formulation, communication and application of quality benchmarks for various academic and support functions and activities of KU.
- Promote quality-related developments within the KU’s core functions and areas and in accordance with the University’s strategic plan.
- Ensure that University and College level quality assurance measures and enhancement processes are reviewed and updated periodically to reflect any changes by the internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide academic advice and support to KU’s academic units on the areas of teaching, learning, assessment, program and course review, development, management and monitoring.
- Lead and advise heads of academic units and support units on programme-within-college reviews, self-evaluation reports and oversee similar institutional and program accreditation processes by regulatory and/or external agencies or bodies.
- Initiate and organize quality related academic and support activities within the University.
- Lead and monitor the review and audit of academic and support units in order to promote excellence in teaching, learning, research, community engagement and support functions and services in the University.
- Promote the collation and integration of students’ feedback and other stakeholders on quality-related issues and imperatives in the University.
- Develop and maintain a database of quality-related documents and records.
- Communicate quality-related assurance policies, procedures and other standards and ensure their availability to internal and relevant interested parties, bodies or institutions.
- Report outcomes or results of accreditation and external quality review decisions and directives to the concerned units or departments in the University.
|Mrs. Fatema Ali Isa AlSherooqi||Accreditation & Quality Assurance Center||Accreditation & Quality Assurance Center||Head of Accreditation and Quality Assuranceemail@example.com|
|Mrs. Huda Faeq Ahmed Ali||Accreditation & Quality Assurance Center||Accreditation & Quality Assurance Center||Senior AQA Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Rajesha T.M.||Accreditation & Quality Assurance Center||Accreditation & Quality Assurance Center||IM Administratoremail@example.com|