University Clinic service is the assistance given to students and staff suffering a sudden illness or injury with care provided to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening or promote recovery.
The goal is to safeguard faculty and students health. The Clinic also has one observation bed and wheelchair for use, if the need arises.
Location of the Clinic: 1st Floor – Level A1
Functions of the Clinic
- Provide first aid for casualty and suddenly ill individuals
- Identify the emergency situations
- Use appropriate knowledge skills and materials while helping the casualty
- Prevent the injured condition from becoming worse
- Initial intervention in a serious condition prior to medical emergency help being available.