Purchasing & Services Department
Purchasing and services department serves as a support function to the University’s overall mission. It is responsible for the procurement of goods and services and for obtaining high quality goods and services at reasonable costs. Purchasing and services department provides its services to all of the Kingdom University faculty, staff, and students.
- Providing all university departments, colleges, and divisions with the needed services and goods within the limits of allocations in the budget of the University and in accordance with the regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring that a secure and a safe environment is obtained inside the premises.
- Overseeing the University facilities, property and follow-up the systems of safety and security in coordination with the specialized vendors and departments.
- Providing students with services that support the educational process in the university such as (textbooks, lockers).
- Providing transport requirements of incoming and outgoing materials in addition to providing transportation services for KU faculty and staff members.
|Ms. Nawal Khalid Saleh||Purchasing & Services Department||Purchasing & Services Department||Head of Purchasing and Services Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Asma Rashed Saleh||Purchasing & Services Department||Purchasing & Services Department||Purchasing & Services Administratoremail@example.com|
|Mr. Khamis Khalifa Khamis||Purchasing & Services Department||Purchasing & Services Department||Facility Officer - Health & Safetyfirstname.lastname@example.org|