To apply at the Kingdom University, applicants should provide the following documents:
- General secondary school certificate (Tawjihia) and transcript for government schools in Bahrain and GCC.
- High school certificates and transcript from private schools approved by the Ministry of Education in Bahrain (including private schools inside and outside Bahrain).
- Equivalent letter or high school certificate from the Ministry of Education for those who:
- Graduated from private school in Bahrain; or
- Obtained their high school certificate from outside Bahrain (excluding GCC Government Schools)
- Any other qualifications equivalent to Bahrain’s secondary school certificate (Tawjihia) that is recognized by the Ministry of Education in Bahrain.
- A copy of a valid passport
- A copy of a valid CPR (Identification)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Medical examination report
- Conduct certificate
Additional documents for Transfer applications must also include the:
- Official transcript from the previous higher education institution, stamped by the HEC for Private University.
- Withdrawal letter or graduation certificate from the previous higher education institution, stamped by the HEC for Private University
- Course descriptions for credit transfer approval.
A course can be given the status of equivalent if:
- The course which the student has previously studied matches at least 70% of the equivalent course description.
- The student has completed the credit hours for the course in the previous university and has achieved a Grade C or above.
- A maximum of 66% of the program to which the student is transferring can be recognized through the course(s) that have been given approved equivalency status.
- Higher Education Council (HEC) approval is required for all courses that are given equivalence status.
After applying in Kingdom University and depending on the student’s ma the or, student will take Entrance Examinations (placement test) to determine his skills and capabilities.
Applicants earned 60% and above in high school certificates:
The applicants are sitting for the entrance examination (Placement Test) as per the following:
Applicants for the College of Business Administration should take the entrance examinations in:
2. English language
Applicants for the College of Law are registered directly into the program.
Applicants with IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 550 are exempted from the English language entrance examination. Internally and externally transferred students who have already completed (a) related course(s) on their previous program (or at another university) do not need to take the entrance examinations.
Applicants earned less than 60% in high school certificates:
The applicants are sitting for orientation programs as per the following:
Applicants for the College of Business Administration:
Orientation Program for the College of Business Administration comprises:
|o Basic Mathematics||3 Credit Hours|
|o English Language Foundation||6 Credit Hours|
Applicants for the College of Law:
Orientation program for applicants to the College of Law:
Applicants for the College of Law with Less than 60% in their High School Certificate must take the Arabic Language Entrance Examination. They must achieve 60% to enroll directly in the program. If they fail to achieve 60% they must take the Arabic Language Foundation Course.