Prof. Saad Znad Darwish
Prof. Saad Znad Darwish
- Ph.D. in Business Administration: Risk Management – Westminster University Previously Polytechnic of Central London in Collaboration with Surrey University (CNAA) – United Kingdom (1987).
- Master in Insurance Management: University of Baghdad – (1977).
- B.Sc. in Business Administration: Al-Hikmah American University – Baghdad (1971-1972).
- 2018 – Present: Prof of Business Administration at Kingdom University Bahrain.
- 2015 – 2018: President’s Advisor for Special Projects – Applied Science University, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 2013 – 2015: Vice President for Admin & Finance & Community Engagement - Applied Science University.
- 2007 – 2013: Vice President for Academic Affairs - Delmon University, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 2004 – 2007: Dean, College of Economics and Administrative Sciences - Delmon University for Science and Technology, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 2003 – 2004: Head, Faculty of Business Administration - Al Zaitooneh University, Jordan.
- 2000 – 2003: Vice President, Saddam University, Currently Al Nahreen University, Iraq.
- 1979 – 2000: Dean, Ministry of Higher Education, Iraq.
- 1977 – 1978: Assistant Dean, Administration Institute, Baghdad, Karkh.
Published Research (English):
- Darwish, et.al., (2018) Opportunities, Challenges and Risks of Transition into Renewable energy : The Case of the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council, International Energy Journal, 18 (2018) 391 – 400 . Scopus
- Marwan, A. & Darwish, S (2018) Does Risk Perception Influences the Accuracy of Decisions in the Arab Culture , International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, Vol.16 .2018. Scopus.
- Darwish. et.al. (2018) New Aspects and Applications of Entrepreneur’s Critical Success Elements, Applied Mathematics& Information Sciences: An International Journal,12, No. 5, 1021-1030.Scopus
- Darwish, S. et.al., (2018) Risk Management & Insurance Practices: in Protecting the GCC Economies: Impact of Climate Change), European Scientific Journal Vol.14, No. 15
- Darwish, S.et. al., (2018) The preparation of Second Class Leaders and Its Role in Improving Job performance in Governmental Organizations . , ARADO, Arab Organization for Administrative Development Publication ( ARADO) . ( Book in Arabic) Joint Author
- Darwish, S. (2018) Succession Planning, DNA of Development, BSTD Bahrain Society for Training & Development Publishing, Bahrain. ( Chapter in a Book in English ).
- The Impact of Talent Management Strategies on Enhancement of Competitive Advantage in Bahrain Post,(2017) International Journal of Core Engineering & Management 4 (6), 17.Joint Author
- The Understanding of Probability in the Iraqi Culture, International Journal of Mainstream Research Social Science. Vol. 5, Number 1-2: Spring & fall .PP 11-22 (2016).
- Globalization and Quality Assurance in Higher Education: Insights to Pakistan and Bahrain, Ideal Journal of Education and Policy Studies2 (5) 175-180 (2016)
- Risk and Knowledge in the context of Organizational Risk Management (2015) European Journal of Business and Management – ISSN (Paper) Vol.7, No.15, 50-61
- Strategies to shape the future of Islamic Financial Risk Management and Takaful Insurance – Journal of Islamic Banking and Finance, Vo. 3, No. 1, pp. 01-13, June 2015.
- Education and Human Capital Development in Bahrain: “Future International Collaboration with Malaysia” – International Journal of Academic Research in Management (IJARM), Vol. 3, No. 4, 2014.
- The Role of Universities in Developing Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Future Challenges for Bahrain - Journal International Business and Management - Vol.8 No.2 - CS Canada (31st May 2014).
- Quality Assurance in Higher Education: The GCC Future Prospects - 3rd Annual Conference of the Arab Organization for Quality Assurance in Education - University of Wales Institute - Cardiff-UK (16-17 June 2011).
- The Management of Credit Risks and current Strategies: Islamic Credit & Insurance - Philadelphia University in Amman - Jordan (Contemporary Business Organizations from an Islamic perspective) Jordan/ Amman, (23-25 Nov. 2010).
- Islamic Finance: Facing Risks of the International Financial Crisis - Philadelphia University in Amman, Jordan (13-14/5/2009).
- Assessment of TQM Application in the Arab Universities: The Case of Jordan - Global Integration of Graduate Programmes, International Conference (26-30th Nov. 2004), Al-Zaitoonah University, GIGP, Amman, Jordan.
- Risk and Knowledge: A question for debate – Conference at Al-Zaitoonah University – Amman, Jordan (24/4/2004).
- Risk Management: Its Role in Reinforcing Management Ethics - College of Administration and Economics – Baghdad, Iraq (3/5/1999).
- Clinical Risk Management – The Case of Iraq – Mosul University - Mosul, Iraq (1998).