E-mail (Office 365 Applications)
University faculty, staff, and students receive free @ku.edu.bh E-mail from the university that is hosted on Microsoft Office 365 for Education.
The core services are Office 365 (including Inbox), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, One Drive, SharePoint, Calendar, Yammer, Delve, Tasks, plus a host of other class room tools .
The E-mail service is considered an important mean of communication between you and any member of the university, make sure that you can access it and check your mailbox frequently for important and interesting bulletins.
Form of E-mail:
- Student ID@ku.edu.bh
- Employee ID@ku.edu.bh
To access your E-mail for the first time:
- You will receive your Student ID along with your password from the Registration Department.
- or Go to the ICT department to get your password.
- Go to:
- Enter your E-mail ID: Student ID@ku.edu.bh.
- Enter the password that was provided to you.
To reset your E-mail password:
- Go to the university Computer Lab.
- Login to the Computer with your Account (your Student ID as the username & your current password).
- Click CTRL + ALT + DELETE keys on the keyboard together.
- Select change a password
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
- The new password is the same in your E-mail, E-Gate & Computer Lab.
If you forgotten your Office 365 password:
- If you forgotten your password, Contact ICT Department help desk to reset your password by sending an E-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- or call ICT department staff on (13302875, 13302876, 13302878, 13302879).
To Configure Office 365 on your iPhone:
To configure your university E-mail into your iPhone mobile, follow below steps:
- Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add account.
- Select ‘exchange ‘.
- Type your login information as required and click ‘next’ for each step.
- Tap ‘Save’ in the top right corner of your screen.
To Configure Office 365 on your Android:
To configure your university E-mail into your android mobile, follow below steps:
- Go to Play Store.
- In the search box, type (Outlook), then click install
- After the installation process is finished, you will be prompted to ‘Sign in’ to your Account, enter your E-mail address (Student ID@ku.edu.bh) and your password.