Financial Resources Department
KU Financial Resources Department delivers high quality in accounting and financial services to its stakeholders, and tremendously seeks to maximize its services to meet the university’s objectives & strategic goals.
The Financial Resources Department is responsible for the followings:
- Receive and collect revenues according to the university’s regulations and procedures.
- Record all financial transactions in the ledger accounts such as payables, receivables and fixed assets.
- Perform Bank reconciliation for cash movement.
- Ensure early collection of receivables and timely payments of obligations.
- Comply with all financial requirements imposed by regulators and accreditors bodies in Bahrain.
- Prepare information related to all financial matters which includes budgets, financial reporting and auditing.
|Mrs. Noora Ali Khalfan||Financial Resources Department||Financial Resources Department||Acting Head of Financial Resources Departmentemail@example.com|
|Mrs. Eman Abdelrahman Gheith||Financial Resources Department||Financial Resources Department||Sr. Accountantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Mariam Khaled AlKooheji||Financial Resources Department||Financial Resources Department||Accountantemail@example.com|
|Mr. Mohammed Abdulwahed Ahmed||Financial Resources Department||Financial Resources Department||Accountant Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|