Dr. Amir Imeri
Dr. Amir Imeri
- 2011 – 2014: Ph.D in Economics Sciences, ”Economic effects in Macedonia after EU integration”, INSTITUTE OF ECONOMICS, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, R. of Macedonia, Europe.
- 2006 – 2008: Master of Science in Finance, International Islamic University Malaysia, Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences,
- 1999 – 2004: Graduated Economist, Management and Informatics, University of Prishtina, Faculty of Economy, R. of Kosovo.
- 1995 – 1999: Secondary school graduate on Math and Science, General secondary school subject with a focus on science subjects, Secondary School Gymnasium “Pance Popovski” Gostivar, R. of Macedonia.
- January 2018 - Onwards: Assistant Professor - College of Business Administration - Kingdom University.
- June 2015 – August 2017: Assistant Professor - AMA International University.
- October 2012 – May 2014: Graduate Teaching / Research Assistant - University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Economics, Segedin, Subotica, Serbia.
- October 2010 – June 2015: Graduate Teaching /Graduate Research Assistant - State University of Tetova, Faculty of Economics, Ilinden, Tetovo, Macedonia.
- 10 December 2009 – 31 May 2010: Diesel Supervisor - Tetovo, Macedonia.
- 22 February 2009 – 17 July 2009: Quality Manager - Ecolog International Dubai, DAFZA, Dubai – UAE.
- June 2008 – December 2008: Assistant Project Manager - NGO - Permaculture & Peacebuilding Center, Gostivar, Macedonia.
- April – May 2008: Short term Intern - Kuwait Finance House (Malaysia) Berhad; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- July – December 2007: Graduate Teaching /Graduate Research Assistant - International Islamic University Malaysia, Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- October 2005 – June 2006: Coordinator of National CEEPUS Office - Ministry of Education and Science, Skopje, Macedonia.
- June 2005 – September 2005: Finance Manager - Furniture Company, Gostivar.
- February 2000 – April 2001: Internet Monitor/Consultant for IT - KIAI Project - Integration Organization of Migration (IOM), Ismail Qemali, Prishtina, Kosovo.
- Journal of Empirical Research in Accounting & Auditing, University of Bahrain, “Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Reputation: Case of Gulf Petroleum & Investment Company” / A. Dutta, A. Imeri, , Vol.3, No.1/2016, pp.39-51, AlZallaq, Kingdom fo Bahrain, ISSN 2384-4787 (Online).
- Journal of Empirical Research in Accounting & Auditing, University of Bahrain, “Economic effects in Bulgaria within integration in European Union” / A. Imeri, A. Dutta, Vol.3, No.1/2016, pp.9-16, AlZallaq, Kingdom fo Bahrain, ISSN 2384-4787 (Online).
- Journal of Empirical Research in Accounting & Auditing, University of Bahrain, “Economic effects in Slovenia within integration in European Union” / A. Imeri, Vol.2, No.2/2015, pp.163-170, AlZallaq, Kingdom of Bahrain, ISSN 2384-4787 (Online).
- Proceedings of the 5th International conference, “The economies of Balkan and Eastern Europe countries in the changed world”, “Effects upon foreign trade of FYROM after free trade agreement with EFTA countries” / A. Imeri, EBEEC 2013, Istanbul, Turkey, 09-12 May 2013, ISBN: 978-960-363-043-2 - ISSN: 1792-4383
- Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development, “Challenges of the EU Accession for Macedonia and Ukraine: Selected View From Inside Europe and Outside Visegrad” / A.Imeri, J.Galova, Vol.3, 2/2104, pp.67-72, Nitra, Slovakia, ISSN 1338-8339 (Print version), ISSN 1339-3367 (Online).
- International scientific journal in Economics, Finance, Business, Marketing, Management and Tourism - ECONOMIC VISION, “The real convergence effect from integration of Macedonia in EU” / A. Imeri, S. K. Millosheska, Vol.1, No.1-2/2014, pp. 16-21, Tetovo, Macedonia, ISSN 1857-9566 (Print version).
- The International Scientific Conference INPROFORUM 2014,”Economic Effects in Slovakia within Integration in the European Union” / A. Imeri, Z. Bajusova, November 6 - 7, 2014, pp. 34-42, České Budějovice, Czech Republic, ISSN 2336-6788 (Online), ISBN 978-80-7394-484-1.