Dr. Abd-elsattar Kaadan
Dr. Abd-elsattar Kaadan
Architecture Engineering & Design
- Ph.D. in Design and Management of Environment and Landscape,
Dissertation: “Sustainable UrbanScape Design in Hot Climates (Arabian Gulf Cities)”, Excellent, SAPIENZA University of Rome, Italy.
- M.Sc. in Sustainable Architecture and Landscape, Thesis: “Landscape Architecture for Sustainable Development”, Very Good, University IUAV of Venice, Italy.
- B.Sc. in Architecture, Thesis: “Historical Studies and Restoration of Khan Kurt Beg in the UNESCO Ancient site of Aleppo”, Excellent, SAPIENZA University of Rome, Italy.
- 2019 – Present: Assistant Professor, College of Architecture Engineering and Design, Riffa, Kingdom University, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN
- 2016 – 2018: Consultant, AK architecture, Heidelberg, Baden Württemberg, GERMANY
- May 2016 – Jul 2016: Guest Researcher, LTU – Luleå University of Technology, Luleå, SWEDEN
- 2013 – 2015: Lecturer & Head of Quality Assurance, College of Architecture Engineering and Design, Riffa, Kingdom University, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN
- 2013 – Jul 2013: Int. Researcher, Fraunhofer Italia – IEC, Bolzano, South Tyrol, ITALY
- 2012 – Mar 2013: Int. Researcher, SAPIENZA University of Rome, Roma, ITALY
- 2011 – 2012: Lecturer, College of Architecture and Planning, UoD – University of Dammam, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
- 2007 – 2011: Co-Architect, Architectural Consulting Firms, Venice & Rome, ITALY
- 2019: The Bioclimatic Design as a Sustainable Urban Scape Methodology for Human Comfort in Hot Climates”, WASET - Part XI, London, UNITED KINGDOM.
- 2016: Research – “Future Sustainable Livable Cities in Sensitive Cold Climate”, City of Luleå, Norbotten, LTU, Luleå, SWEDEN
- 2015: Research – “ETTIJAH Project – Sustainable Living/Working Space in Hot Climate”, KU, Riffa, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN
- 2014: Research - Public Transportation in Bahrain, “Biking – Sustainable Transportation Design in a Several Climates”, KU, Riffa, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN
- 2013: Publication - ‘’Città di Dubai’’ Il Paesaggio Urbano Contemporaneo. Letture Prospettive. ISBN 978-88-204-4561-4 (Italian Edition), Franco Angelli, Milano, ITALY
- 2013: Research – Urban Bio Climatic Design in Hot Climate, Cities Innovation, Fraunhofer IEC, Bolzano, ITALY
- 2012: Research – Development of Architectural Teaching “Basic Design Studio”, UoD Dammam, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
- 2010: Research: BIVP – Building Integrated Photovoltaic (City of Aleppo), Renewable Energy, EURAC Research, Bolzano, ITALY
- 2008: Publication - Doors and Windows in ‘’Studies on Typology’’ Venice Summer Academy, TU Dortmund & IUAV Venice, (English Edition), GERMANY