“In alignment with the strategic goals, the vision of KU Industrial Training, Alumni and Career Guidance Unit is to enhance the students’ life experience and empower the KU students and alumni to pursue meaningful careers and contribute positively to society.”
“The mission of KU Industrial Training, Alumni and Career Guidance Unit is to implement and support the internship, alumni and career guidance programs of the University. The Unit maintains relationships with the society and significant base of employers to support the KU students and alumni in the exploration and achievement of their career goals and enhance their employability through the development of lifelong career management skills.”
Welcome to KU Industrial Training, Alumni and Career Guidance Unit!
Our unit provides educational support to students and alumni on internship, essential job searching and lifelong career management skills to enable them to succeed in the increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Through university and external collaborations, the ITACGU fosters relationships with University staff and external bodies to integrate the academic experience of students and alumni with the workplace and expose them to diverse career opportunities.
In support of institutional assessment efforts, the ITACGU continuously evaluates outcomes and implements best practices to ensure the achievement of the strategic goals and plan of the University.
With best wishes.
Dr. Amany Ahmed Mashhour Hendy
Head-Industrial Training, Alumni and Career Guidance Unit
KU Industrial Training, Alumni and Career Guidance Unit is managed by a Head and assisted by qualified administrative staff.
The mandate of the KU Industrial Training, Alumni and Career Guidance Unit are as follows:
- Oversee the internship policy and arrangements in the University.
- Facilitate the self-assessment and career exploration of KU students to develop clear career goals and paths.
- Organize and assist KU students and alumni on career and job search programs, resources and events.
- Provide expertise on career guidance and experiential learning and promote their benefits among the students, alumni, faculty, staff and industry partners.
- Connect KU students and community with local, regional, and international employers
- Advise students and/or alumni preparing for post graduate study.
- Develop a supportive network of KU faculty, staff and alumni.
|Dr. Amany Ahmed Hendy||College of Architecture Engineering & Design||Interior Design/Industrial Training, Alumni, & Career Guidance Unit||Associate Professor/Head of Industrial Training, Alumni, & Career Guidance Unitemail@example.com|
|Mrs. Safeya Ahmed Alkooheji||Industrial Training, Alumni, & Career Guidance Unit||Industrial Training, Alumni, & Career Guidance Unit||Administrative Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|